- Chantilly 2015 Home Sales 0 comments
- Centreville 2015 Home Sales 0 comments
- Centreville Obituary: Benjamin C. Judd, Jr. 0 comments
- Chantilly Snapshot: Triumphant 0 comments
- Centreville: Joining Together to Help, Support Others 0 comments
- Chantilly: ‘Seeing What’s Changed ... And what has not’ since “To Kill a Mockingbird.” 0 comments
- Virginia Cigarette Tax Remains Lowest in Nation
- Fairfax County School Board Approves $2.67 Billion ‘No Cuts’ Budget
- Snowzilla Summit Ahead
- Fairfax County: Election Officers Still Needed for March Primary
- Fairfax County: In-Custody Death Investigated
- ’Scrappy’ Wildcats Fall to Undefeated Cougars
- Snowstorm Q&A: Westfield’s Karl Practiced on Turf in Basement
- Clougherty's Late Free Throws Push Chantilly Past Herndon
- Resilient Westfield Football Wins State Championship
- Chantilly: Westfield Beats South County for Region Championship
- Editorial: Limiting Local Authority
- Column: Doing the People’s Business in Richmond
- Another Opportunity to Talk About It
- Editorial: Economic Development in Virginia
- Editorial: ‘Disappointing, Not Surprising’
- Proffers in Danger?
- Kathy Smith: “A Proven Record of Leadership.”
- Stark Differences for Chairman
- Centreville/Chantilly: ‘The Epitome of a Leader’
- Money: How Much Have County Board Supervisor Candidates Raised?
In 2015, 259 homes sold between $1,285,000-$11,000 in the Chantilly area.
Chantilly 2015 Home Sales
In 2015, 1,049 Centreville homes sold between $1,625,100-$137,000.
Centreville 2015 Home Sales
Cameron Sasnett has one message for people concerned about the integrity of elections -- at least from a procedure standpoint: Get involved as an election officer.
Thirty years ago, “Jen” was lured into a pornography ring and sexually abused by a man who initially pretended to be her friend.
It’s been a long week digging out from the #2 record snowstorm in our area. While many streets and roads were plowed within 24 hours, others took several days.