- Chairman Sharon Bulova Responds to Federal Budget Proposal 0 comments
- Connolly’s 23rd St. Patrick’s Day Fête Rallies Dems Against Trump 0 comments
- Fairfax County Civilian Review Panel Sworn in 0 comments
- Community Policing, Not Sanctuary, in Fairfax County 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Save National Service 0 comments
- Take a Hike in Chantilly 0 comments
- Fairfax Weathers Late Winter Snow
- Committed to Peacemaking
- Fairfax County Board Appoints Police Civilian Review Panel
- County Names Police Auditor
- Centreville Woman Seeks Her Missing Daughter, 16
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus
- Fabric Place Basement Alexandria Grand Opening
- New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties
- Wildcats Defeat Chargers
- First in State for 200 Free Relay
- Hornets Sting Bulldogs
- Westfield Girls Varsity Falls to Oakton 54-44
- Centreville Defeats Chantilly 44-41
- Editorial: Good, Bad and Missed Opportunities
- Letter to the Editor: Educate And Advocate
- Opinion: Budget Season in Fairfax County
- Letter to the Editor: Riding/Boarding Stable Definition Changes: Citizen Vigilance Now Necessary
- Crossing Guard Appreciation Day Feb. 8
- Era of the Iron Fist: How Did Democrats Rule the House of Delegates?
- Saffoori Honored as Officer of the Month
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers to Crack Down on On-the-Road Screen Time
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers Want to Crack Down on Screen Time
- Victims of Tribe-For-Rent Scam to Get $15 Million Payout in Settlement Agreement
In February, 2017, 16 homes sold between $701,000-$214,000 in the Chantilly area.
Chantilly Home Sales: February, 2017
In February, 2017, 63 Centreville homes sold between $1,273,773-$196,000.
Centreville Home Sales: February, 2017
Weather Service announces snowfall totals, most saw 2-3 inches
Snowpocalypse 3.0 it wasn’t. Though Fairfax County was included in a winter storm warning Monday and Tuesday, March 13 and 14, the snow that fell only managed to close schools and cancel trash, recycling and yard waste pickup, but didn’t shut down local government.
Student Peace Awards of Fairfax County reception honors activists and advocates.
Suraya Sadeed said hearing more than 20 stories of students promoting peace in and out of their schools made her believe “there is still hope for a brighter future.”
Residents can submit complaints concerning allegations of abuse of authority or misconduct by Fairfax County police through the panel.
The ongoing goal of increased transparency and accountability for the Fairfax County Police Department now has nine fresh faces. On Tuesday, Feb. 28, the Board of Supervisors announced its appointees to the inaugural Civilian Review Panel, one of the recommendations of the Ad Hoc Police Practices Review Commission.