- Transportation Strategy Update Launched
- Creating Great Families Through Adoption
- 860 Virginia Children Need Homes
- Quiet Riot: ‘C’mon Feel the Noise’
- Serving Those Who Served: Chantilly High Honors Veterans
- Karl's Overtime Goal Gives Westfield Field Hockey Team Region Championship
- Chantilly Snapshot: ‘Glo-Coming’
- Centreville: SYA 10U Mets Tournament Champions
- Chantilly High’s Homecoming Court
- Chantilly Volleyball Holds Off Langley in Five Sets
- Letter: Learning and Empathy
- Letter: Need Is Great
- Editorial: Holidays Are About Giving
- Letter: Recognize ‘LifeChanger’
- Fairfax To End Veteran Homelessness
- Kathy Smith: “A Proven Record of Leadership.”
- Stark Differences for Chairman
- Centreville/Chantilly: ‘The Epitome of a Leader’
- Money: How Much Have County Board Supervisor Candidates Raised?
- Chantilly Brief: SYA Schedules Annual Board Meeting
Letter to the Editor
After reading a letter to the editor by Shumaila Ahmad, “Hatred and Ignorance,” I was inspired to add my support and thoughts.
Twenty-two seniors were awarded National Merit Scholar certificates on Friday, Oct. 23 at Centreville High School. Two of the recipients are also National Merit Semifinalists. The National Merit Semifinalists are Emily Angelotti and Grace Chu. The commended students are (in alphabetical order) Brent Bailey, David Bennett, Elizabeth Earls, Christian Gehman, William Holincheck, Christopher Hurt, Michael Kastanowski, Jedrick Kim, Joseph Kim, Yevin Kim, Seung Joo Lee, Michelle Nguyen, Rafael Olivas, Patrick Pankratz, Jarod Raedels, Katherine Ryan, Elizabeth Vanyan, Adam Waldmiller, Rebecca Yoo, and Daniel Zhang.
Tom Healy of the Elizabeth Ann Healy Foundation presents a $2,500 check to Centreville High School’s Best Buddies club at the end of half time during the Nov. 6, football game against Robinson Secondary School.
Ad Fontes Academy now united on one campus.
It’s been a long time coming, but Ad Fontes Academy can finally be described as a school united.
In October, 2015, 20 homes sold between $850,000-$79,900 in the Chantilly area.
Chantilly Home Sales: October, 2015