- Chantilly: A Glimpse of the Horizon 0 comments
- Chantilly: Step into History 0 comments
- Centreville: Much To Enjoy About Living Here 0 comments
- Centreville/Chantilly: Moving Forward with Local Road Projects 0 comments
- Fairfax County: Meet the Candidates for County Board 0 comments
- Chantilly Home Sales: July, 2015 0 comments
- Chantilly: A Glimpse of the Horizon
- Centreville/Chantilly: Moving Forward with Local Road Projects
- Fairfax County: Meet the Candidates for County Board
- Torres Trial Date Set for December
- Chantilly Crime Report for the Week of 8/26
- Chantilly Still Learning to Play Without its All-Star
- Centreville Wildcats ‘Aren’t Done Yet’
- Westfield Football Eyeing State Championship
- Clifton Resident Jacoby Commits to Naval Academy
- Young Swimmers Make Splash at Annual NVSL All-Star Meet
- Column: 'Bulky Boy'
- Letter to the Editor
- Letter: Welcome from Police Chief Ed Roessler
- Column: Accommodate or Exacerbate
- Editorial: Sea Changes in Policing?
- Chantilly Brief: SYA Schedules Annual Board Meeting
- Centreville: ‘She Started Shoving Me’
- Letter: Promote Freedom
- Centreville/Chantilly: Frey Says, ‘It’s Been A Good Run’
- Letter: Celebrating Marriage Equality
In July, 2015, 31 homes sold between $1,180,000-$54,000 in the Chantilly area.
Chantilly Home Sales: July, 2015
In July, 2015, 124 Centreville homes sold between $990,000-$157,000.
Centreville Home Sales: July, 2015
The following incidents were reported by the Sully District Police Station.
Whitney Strand has been appointed as the new executive director of the Unified Prevention Coalition of Fairfax County (UPC). Strand has served as program director of the countywide coalition that works to prevent substance abuse and keep Fairfax County youth and young adults safe and drug free.
To the Editor: I am writing with concerns about the intersection of Stringfellow Road and Chantilly High School. I transport my daughter to work at the Kindercare child care center daily and have seen and had near misses with high school kids as they try to cross the road not at the crosswalk or with the crossing guard.